What’s wildlife removal and what is considered wildlife?
The following is an interview with our local, licensed Wildlife Control Operator. He’s a licensed Wildlife Control Operator located in eastern North Carolina but we are discovering that the farther we humans encroach on the forest and wetlands the more these services are needed throughout the United States of America.
Wildlife removal is the business of removing nuisance wildlife in and around residential or
commercial structures. Wildlife or nuisance wildlife is any wild animal that’s causing damage or presenting safety concerns towards personal property, commercial real estate or people or pets.
1) Always remember no matter how adorable the animal is, adult or baby animal, It’s still
2) Never get in the habit of feeling crazy creatures – it makes them dependent on humans
to survive. Instead of its natural instincts and makes them less wary of human, causing them
to get bolder and potentially attack.
3) Keep home and outbuildings and commercial buildings in a good state of repair. Wild
Animals often look to find den sites to raise their young. Once in the construction they can cause a whole lot of damage which can become quite costly. They defecate within the structure which could cause human health issues.
When playing or working in the out of doors where wildlife may be present.
How do I choose a wildlife removal service?
* Is the Wildlife Control Operator (WCO) accredited?
* Why do they have liability insurance? If so how much 100,000 dollars of coverage isn’t hard to acquire. There is no excuse to not have protection for the unknown conditions.
* Did the WCO provide you with many different control choices?
* Is the WCO knowledgeable or belong to State, local, or national organizations?
Are there any other services Wildlife Removal Services supply other than removal?
* We also supply exclusion so the animals will not return or new animals will not inhabit your property. We also do minor repairs to residential property caused by wildlife, in the event the harm is deemed serious or commercial in nature we have sub-contractors we can suggest to aide you in restoring your property.
* We also supply dead animal removal. So there you have the answers to a couple questions with an authority in his field. He leaves us with only one pundit of food for thought.
” Sorry for the inconvenience but we don’t eliminate MICE, RATs, INSECTS, or INLAWS.”